- 1 Fastest ps4 DNS server list
- 1.1 WHAT IS DNS SERVER?
- 1.2 FASTEST DNS SERVER FOR PS4
- 1.3 HOW TO CONFIGURE THE FASTEST DNS SERVERS?
- 1.4 HOW TO FIND FASTEST DNS SERVER USING NAMEBENCH?
- 1.5 SOME USUALLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1.6 Video for Fastest ps4 DNS server
Fastest ps4 DNS server list
Getting slow and fluctuated internet connectivity while playing games in Play Station 4 is the most annoying issue of all PS4 users. Playstation 4 internet is like a snail that crawls very slow. Whenever you get slow ping while gaming all the experience of the game gets distracted and you even get frustrated due to the laggy and slow internet connectivity in your Playstation 4 console.
You enchanter slow internet connection due to the slow DNS private server provided by the ISP or sometime the internet might be slower than before. Most of the cases the users had configured bad DNS server settings into their PlayStation 4 or any devices which causes them slow download and internet surfing speed. At the time many Public DNS server providers configure and update their server to make the internet the way better than using a private DNS server provided by ISP.
Besides, it is a fluctuation breaker to have the Fastest DNS Server for PS4 to improve all your gaming experience and fix errors reconnecting issues while gameplay. Using Fastest DNS Server for PS4 makes your game smoother and you will get maximum FPS in gameplay and your gameplay will be even Extreme fun while playing.
- PLAYSTATION NETWORK SIGN IN FAILED
- BEST PS4 EMULATORS FOR PC, ANDROID, IOS, AND MAC
You have been eager to have the Fastest DNS Server for PS4 and smooth experience. So in this article, we will share some top speed provider DNS servers and how to configure DNS settings in PS4.
WHAT IS DNS SERVER?
Generally, a DNS server (Domain Name System) which contains various URLs with their IP address. Like it helps to translate domain name (i.e ps5dns.com/) into their IP addresses (i.e 184.108.40.206). There are two types of DNS servers i.e Public DNS and Private DNS server. Public DNS servers are those servers which are provided by the international companies whose works are privates whereas private DNS servers are provided by the ISP and they are not secure as Public DNS server. While there are other reasons for getting slower internet might be a Rebuild database of PS4 but we have Top 10 fastest DNS server list for configuring to get a fast connection and will achieve decent ping while gaming. Here are some best fastest DNS server listed down below:
FASTEST DNS SERVER FOR PS4
Below a list of Fastest and Best Dns Servers For Ps4:
|Provider||Primary DNS Server||Secondary DNS Server|
|German Privacy Foundation e.V.||220.127.116.11||Deutschland|
|Comodo Secure DNS||18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124|
Above are the best free DNS servers for ps4 to achieve good internet connectivity.
Primary DNS is also called preferred DNS e.g 126.96.36.199 if you want to use Google DNS server ps4.
*Secondary DNS Are also called alternate DNS for e.g 188.8.131.52 if you want to use the Cloudflare DNS server for ps4.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE FASTEST DNS SERVERS?
Getting started to connect the fastest DNS server for ps4 console, you have to follow all these instructions in order to connect in well manner way. Follow all these steps from the given instruction to connect custom DNS in ps4.
- Go to settings and then network.
- Now go to set up Internet Connection.
- Use either Lan Cable or Wi-Fi and then choose custom.
- Choose Ip Address as Automatic and use proxy ps4 ports as manual and DHCP Do not specify.
- Use automatic MTU settings.
- In DNS server settings use Manual and type in the preferred DNS in the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS bar e.g
If I want to use Google DNS than I will type 184.108.40.206 in primary DNS and 220.127.116.11 in Secondary DNS. Google DNS is also considered as BEST PS4 DNS along with Open DNS.
WHY USE DNS SERVER?
There are many reasons behind the DNS server uses. Here are some of the common reasons why we use the DNS server?
Basically, a DNS server (Domain Name System) which contains various URLs with their IP address. So considering these point are the base of DNS servers using reasons not only in the console but also in other devices too.
- Secured: The Public DNS server is more secure than a private DNS server. DNS act like a firewall against the virus, spam, and redirects. So the public DNS will protect you from phishing, email spammers, and viruses with boosting smoother gaming experience.
- Increased Download Speed: Well having DNS will increase your speed, as you need to configure with the nearest DNS server provider and it the connection between your computer will be better. It will enhance the download speed by certain numbers and help you to get maximum bandwidth while downloading games.
- Unblock certain websites: ISP can block certain apps and websites in their private DNS server. Like Youtube, Netflix is banned in some specific location by there ISP or that service is not available in that region. In that case, you can use Public DNS to access blocked apps and websites from any part of the world.
HOW TO FIND FASTEST DNS SERVER USING NAMEBENCH?
Namebench is a Domain Name System benchmark utility software which is compared DNS and find the fastest one for an individual or organization. It is developed by GOOGLE Inc under the Apache License 2.0. It tests can be performed in Windows, macOS, and UNIX. There are many versions available for Namebench, which are explained in the download section. Be wise to choose your preferences.
1. Download and Install
Namebench is an opensource utility which is available on its official web page. Here are the quick download links of Official Download Page. You can download any version depending on your user preferences. To avoid the coding process for testing DNS servers, just download portable versions.
Run as administrator to install (WINDOWS) or Drag the .dmg to the application folder (mac) to install Namebench.
2. Run the test
To know which DNS is fastest among all free DNS, Copy and paste the primary and secondary DNS address by separating using comma (,) and space and put into the Nameserver field.
You can also filter the testing queries. To filter DNS queries follow the following instructions easily:
- Check on Best available regional DNS servers.
- Check on Global DNS providers (Google Public DNS, OpenDNS, UltraDNS, etc)
Query Data Source: Click on it and select Top 2000 website (Alexa)
Number of Queries: How many times a DNS server will be tested to increase the performance and stability. 50 will be perfect to test because increasing numbers may get your test time higher.
3. Checking Results
After the completion of the Test, you will get test results in which will be loaded in your default browser. To get faster result according to our recommended settings.
‘Avg ms’ is the main column to check because it will indicate the average speed of loading websites.
Looking at our result.
Somehow our result has been published in Internet Explorer, maybe the old version of the software.
Ultra DNS is the fastest DNS among all the DNS according to the result. Before customize, let us tell you Ultra DNS is paid DNS server. You need to subscribe to the Ultra DNS.
Here are some Free DNS which are performed very good at test:
- 18.104.22.168 (Cloudflare)
- 22.214.171.124 (OpenDNS)
- 126.96.36.199. (GoogleDNS secondary server)
SOME USUALLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. HOW DO I CHANGE THE DNS ON MY PS4?
Just go to settings > Network > Custom and follow the instructions. When you get to the DNS options type in primary and secondary DNS from above-listed DNS services.
2. WHAT IS THE DNS SERVER OF GOOGLE?
The primary DNS is 188.8.131.52 and the secondary DNS is 184.108.40.206. It is the DNS server provided by Google and probably the best DNS server among all the Public DNS servers.
3. HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR PREFERRED DNS SERVER?
We recommend to use the Google DNS server as google’s server is available all over the world.
4. HOW DO I FIND MY DNS SERVER?
If the DNS is assigned by your ISP provider then you can contact your ISP or just enter your router IP address in the web bar and go to your router settings panel to see your DNS structure.
5. WHAT IS PRIVATE DNS?
Usually, Private DNS are those DNS servers that are provided by the ISP.
Conclusion: These are the Best Public DNS server provided by the Private corporation companies like Google, Cloudflare. All the DNS servers listed here are public DNS servers. There are two types of DNS servers i.e Public DNS and Private DNS server. Public DNS servers are those servers which are provided by the international companies whose works are privates whereas private DNS servers are provided by the ISP and they are not secure as Public DNS server. Hope you have configured to the custom DNS server and keep surfing internet smoothly,
Video for Fastest ps4 DNS server
Watching this video you can set up your ps4 for the fastest internet connection and i promise this will works even more better